Organizational success begins with teams having the right skills for the job. It all starts at the time of hire.
It is critical to begin by identifying the people with the most suitable skill set that will drive the highest level of job performance. These skills will need to be further developed through coaching and training while on the job. Get a clear picture of your candidates’ and employees’ thinking style, behaviors and interests as they relate to the needs of the job.
For this reason, we’ve partnered with Wiley to offer the PXT Select™. This, and other valuable Wiley assessments, can:
- Match the specific skills needed in a job to the skills of candidate or person doing the job.
- Identify the gaps that may hinder performance.
- Provide interview questions targeting the skills needed for the job.
- Provide coaching and training recommendations.
Here are a few of the many reports the PXT Select™ offers to support the selection, onboarding, coaching, and development of employees.
- Comprehensive Selection Report: Is the candidate a good fit? Make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring dynamic interview questions and topics on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
- Coaching Report: Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more!
- Sales Coaching Report: Provides the same benefit as the Coaching report, but with a focus on sales positions. It uses sales-related language throughout the report.
- Team Report: See how a potential candidate fits an existing team or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
- Manager-Employee Report: Discover how a manager and employee can work more effectively together.
The PXT Select™ also includes a suite of sales-focused selection and development reports tailored to sales positions. These focus on prospecting, initiating contact, building and maintaining relationships, closing the sale, self-starting, resourcefulness, coachability, and working with a team.
Once the skills required for the job are identified, any gaps in performance can be closed with the courses from our targeted microlearning library.
Some of our topics include:
- Conflict Management
- Delegating Work
- Employee Engagement
- Leadership Skills
- Meeting Management
- Retaining Employees
- Supervision Basics
- Work Relationships